Entries must be submitted and received via the online entry system by 12 noon EST on Wednesday, February 26, 2014.
All text (project description, specifications, etc.) must be submitted through the online entry application. All text files must be in pdf format only. Please see the categories page for specific submission requirements.
All images must be .jpg format, 300 dpi resolution and no larger than a 8.5" x 11" print size.
Project descriptions and images must not contain the name or logo of the designer, architect, firm, company, client or manufacturer.
The AZ Awards is an international competition open to:
- Designers and design firms from all disciplines
- Architects, landscape architects and architectural firms
- Post-secondary students enrolled in design and architecture programs in 2013
- Clients and manufacturers
Projects must be completed by December 31, 2013.
Products must be prototyped or in production.
Concepts must have been developed or presented for the first time in 2013.
Full payment must be received by the submission deadline. Entries submitted without the appropriate submission fee will not be eligible for judging. Payments are only accepted online.
To pay, click "Pay Online" beside your total balance owing on the Account Summary page. MasterCard, AmEx and Visa are accepted.
Entries will be juried by a panel of international experts.Judging Criteria:
- Is the design contemporary, visually and intellectually stimulating, forward looking, socially relevant and technically innovative?
- Does the design have a beneficial social and ecological impact? i.e., is the design sustainable, socially responsible, environmentally friendly; does it possess a long life span, contain recycled materials, can it be recycled?
- Does the design have the ability to uplift spirits, generate curiosity or simply delight?
All information and requested materials must be provided or the submission will be disqualified without notice or return of payment. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
Works are excluded from the competition if their presentation would infringe a right.
The entrant authorizes AZURE Publishing Inc. to publish the submission in AZURE Magazine,
on azuremagazine.com, and any websites affiliated with the AZ Awards competition.
The submission may be reproduced, in whole or in part, for editorial and promotional purposes.
No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
Submissions become the property of AZURE.
For inquiries pertaining to the AZ AWARDS please contact email@example.com.
For technical questions please contact Adbeast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about AZURE, please visit azuremagazine.com